Bio-Oil is a specialist skincare oil that helps improve the appearance of scars, stretch marks and moisturises dry and ageing skin. It is one of my favourite products to travel with, particularly for keeping my skin hydrated on the plane. I also love using it on my body when travelling from cool climates to bikini destinations when the limbs are freed from those winter layers.
Bio-Oil is formulated using a blend of plant extracts and vitamins, delivered in a lightweight and easily absorbed oil base, thanks to its signature ingredient, PurCellin Oil™. Bio-Oil is a cruelty-free beauty product, it is suitable for use during pregnancy and it has won more than 200 international awards.
Want to know more about Bio-Oil? Click here.
Bio-Oil has generously sent us 5 x 200ml bottles of Bio-Oil to giveaway to our readers!
How to enter the Bio-Oil Giveaway
- Subscribe to The Fit Traveller newsletter. You can do that through the pop-up box (for first-time visitors), via the subscribe box to the right of this page or on the Home page (we promise we won’t send you spam). That’s all you need to do!
- Don’t forget to tell your friends to subscribe too.
- Unfortunately, this giveaway is only open to Australian residents.
- Winners will be announced on Monday 2nd May 2016 in our next newsletter.
- Read more about The Fit Traveller competition and giveaway terms here.
- This giveaway is now closed.
Skye is the founder and editor-in-chief of The Fit Traveller. She is a journalist, writer, photographer, intrepid traveller and a former personal trainer with a passion for helping others reach optimal health. As a TV journalist and producer, Skye has worked for household names such as 60 Minutes, Sunrise, TODAY and Nine News. She has also written for Women’s Health, Fodor’s Travel and Yahoo7 Travel, among many others.
Skye created The Fit Traveller as a beautiful online space and community where people feel inspired to escape the desk to move and explore more.
Equally comfortable in a 5-star resort or hiking a far-off mountain, Skye loves the unexpected and enriching life experiences that each trip brings and can often be found in a backstreet chatting to locals with her camera in hand.
Skye is based in Sydney, working to master the balance between motherhood and her insatiable appetite for adventure.