Any and all of the views and / or opinions expressed on “The Fit Traveller” blogs and social media platforms, including, but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, represent the thoughts of individuals and online communities only. They do not reflect the views and / or opinions of the directors, officers, employees, board of directors or any other corporate affiliates of “The Fit Traveller”, nor do they in any way represent or reflect the corporate ethos of “The Fit Traveller”. Furthermore, they also do not in any way represent or reflect the views of the site they are posted on, the corporate culture of the corporations that may own the sites they are posted on, other sites affiliated with the site, the staff involved with maintaining the site or any members of the site.
“The Fit Traveller” retains sole discretionary rights relating to the content posted on all of its social media platforms and reserves the sole right to review, edit and/or delete comments including, but not limited to those that follow or any others that are otherwise deemed inappropriate:
• Abusive or hurtful comments (Bullying) about other individuals in the online community or deliberately inflammatory remarks about “The Fit Traveller”, its staff or affiliates.
• Off-topic and redundant comments. This includes promotion of events, groups, pages, Web sites, organisations and programs not related to or affiliated with “The Fit Traveller”.
• Comments that use foul or derogatory language including but not limited to: racial, ethnic or discriminatory language, or language that incites hatred or violence.
• Personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments that seek to offend rather than address the topic being discussed (Trolling).
• Comments that violate the privacy of our clients and / or staff, or deliberately undermine the intent of the appropriate jurisdictional Privacy Act / Legislation.
“The Fit Traveller” makes reasonable efforts to monitor and/or moderate content posted on its social media platforms, we do not moderate all comments and cannot always respond in a timely manner to online requests for information.
Information posted on one of our sites is not intended to be professional advice and should not be considered professional advice. It is also not intended to replace consultation with an appropriately qualified professional or provider.
Web site links from “The Fit Traveller” social media sites are intended as a service only. They do not constitute endorsement of those sites by “The Fit Traveller”, and “The Fit Traveller” is not responsible for the content of external Web sites.
Upon submission of content to any of “The Fit Traveller” social media sites, it is understood and acknowledged that this information is available to the public, and “The Fit Traveller” may use this information for marketing and promotional purposes. It is further understood and acknowledged that “The Fit Traveller” has no control over the use that other participants may make of the information that you have posted on any of “The Fit Traveller” social media sites. If you do not wish to have the information you have made available via this site used, published, copied and/or reprinted, please do not post on this page.
This website accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
We also use affiliate links in some content which may lead to us gaining a small commission.
This website abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this website. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this website is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this website receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this website are purely the writers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This website does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
Terms and Conditions of Competitions / Giveaways on “The Fit Traveller”
1. Instructions on how to enter and prize information forms part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in any competition is deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. The promoter is The Fit Traveller (ABN 86 870 462 046) of P.O.Box 3198, Toowoomba QLD 4350 Australia (Promoter).
3. Unless otherwise stated, our competitions are games of skill. Each entry will be individually judged based on its creative merit, subject to the entry requirements of each individual competition.
4. Entry is open to residents of Australia aged eighteen years or over only. Employees of the Promoter and their immediate families, suppliers, associated companies and agencies are ineligible to enter.
5. Promotion commences and closes on the dates shown. Only the winner(s) will be notified by email and must respond within 48 hours or the prize may be re-allocated.
6. To enter, entrants must follow the entry requirements explicitly set out in the competition announcement. Incomplete or automated entries will be disqualified. Multiple entries from the same IP address, same email address or from automated competition entry services are invalid.
7. One entry per person and per household. Multiple entries from the same person or same household will be disqualified.
8. The promoters decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
9. Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize. Transport to and from an event and all other ancillary costs are the responsibility of the winner.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to, at any time, verify an entry or entrant and disqualify an entrant the Promoter has reason to believe has submitted an entry not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions.
11. All entries in the competition become the property of the Promoter. The Promoter collects personal information from entrants to conduct the competition and may, in the course of business, disclose the personal information to third parties, as required. Entry in this competition is conditional on provision of the personal information requested. Entries may be entered into a database and the Promoter may use the entrants’ names and addresses for future promotional, marketing and publicity in various forms by the Promoter, and the entrant consents to such use. Entrants may direct any request to access their personal information to the Promoter. Additionally, all photographs or literary works submitted as part of an entry become the property of the Promoter and it is a condition of entry that those literary works may be used by the Promoter for their own promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without restriction. The promoter may share the entry details with the prize provider.
12. The Promoter reserves the right to modify, suspend or terminate the competition without notice.
13. The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
14. Terms and conditions of any prize tickets must be adhered to. Some events have age restrictions and these must also be adhered to.
15. Prizes can only be sent to addresses in Australia unless otherwise stated in the individual competition guidelines.
16. These Terms & Conditions will bind this and any future entry by you into a competition on this site or The Promoter’s social media accounts (including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, Pinterest, Twitter and YouTube) and may be updated from time to time.